I finally took the chipped polish off my nails from two weeks ago. Being a lady is hard.
We had one conversation, I have yet to meet Jen which is funny since I talk about her so much right now, but I sent her an email. I was just curious, she had gone from doing indie films to doing Hunger Games, which is a giant film obviously, and I wondered if it had changed her life. In positive ways, if she was happy with her decision, sort of what that looked like since I had zero reference to look at.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
They have this in Continental Midtown in Philly, it’s fucking creepy and not cool at all
the most obvious solution i can think of is to break that motherfucker. what are they going to do? sue you for breaking something they shouldnt have had?
That’s fucking disgusting.
Hey, fellas. You ever feel like you have to check if you’re standing in front of a two-way mirror? Women do.
I am so beyond happy being single right now that it’s ridiculous. I don’t have to worry about someone talking to me first. I don’t have to wonder if he’s cheating or lying or changing his mind about me. I don’t have to worry if I’m being crazy or clingy. I don’t have to worry. I can just be.
I love how every time we beat Carolina (which is often) the best the fans can do is live in the past and ‘well we have more championships and we still lead the series.’ Yea, well, none of that means a rat’s hairy ass if you can’t REPEAT.